Tuna Fish Samosa
Have you ever made Tuna samosas? They are so versatile that these crispy golden tuna samosas are perfect for a tasty starter or snack.
Canned Tuna Fish – 150g
Potatoes – 150g
Carrots – 30g
Beans – 30g
Onion – 50g
Ginger – 5g
Garlic – 3g
Green chilli – 5g
Oil – 15ml
Red chilli powder – 5g
Coriander powder – 5g
Turmeric powder – 2g
Garam masala powder – 1g
Maida – 100g
Salt – to taste
- Boil and chop potatoes and vegetables.
- Mince onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli.
- Heat oil. Add minced ingredients and saute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Add chopped vegetables, potatoes and tuna fish mixed together.
- Make triangle shape with maida dough.
- Fill triangle shape with the mixture and seal the edges. Deep fry till golden brown.