Kerala Tuna Fish Curry
Tuna Fish Curry recipe is an authentic version of Kerala style fish curry which pairs well with rice and kappa.
Tasty Nibbles Tuna Chunks – 150g
Sweet Onion – 20g
Garlic – 5g
Ginger – 5g
Green chilli – 5g
Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 3g
Red Chilli Powder – 5g
Turmeric Powder – 2g
Kokum – 10g
Coconut Milk – 50g
Curry Leaves – 2g
Dry Chilli – 3g
Salt – to taste
- Chop small onions, slit green chillies and ginger.
- Prepare coconut milk.
- Heat oil fry onions and slit chilli with ginger. After that add masalas.
- Pour kokum extract with water.
- Add fish to simmering gravy, add curry leaves and salt.
- Garnish with tempered mustard and chilli.